Each year, AHMA-NCNH recognizes the many challenges and opportunities facing individuals in all aspects of the affordable housing industry with an awards program to recognize individuals for their outstanding contributions to the multifamily affordable housing industry. This year, Yardi Systems is the presenting sponsor of the awards.
There are four award categories:
- Outstanding Contribution by an Affordable Housing Professional
- Outstanding Contribution by an Affordable Housing Maintenance Professional
- Outstanding Contribution by a Government Official
- Outstanding Contribution by a Resident
AHMA-NCNH and Yardi Systems invites you to nominate:
- An Outstanding Employee who exemplifies management excellence and professionalism in affordable housing.
- An Outstanding Maintenance Professional who exemplifies excellence and professionalism in performing their work.
- An Outstanding Government Employee who significantly helped you or who made a notable achievement promoting
excellence and professionalism in affordable housing management;
- An Outstanding Resident who improves the quality of living at one or more assisted properties by contributing
time to benefit the residents or the property.
Because of the great response over the last three years, we have continued with the simplified nomination process. Please complete
and submit an entry form in one or more of the categories by fax to:
The application deadline for awards nominations is August 23, 2011. A special committee appointed by the President of the AHMA-NCNH
Board of Directors will judge nominations. The awards presentation will be during an awards dinner on September 15, 2011 at the AHMA-NCNH
30th Annual Conference and Trade Show, at The Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, Santa Clara, CA.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Kathy Miles
at (510) 452-2462.